Well, since I can't sleep and I just got tagged for this meme by Courtney.. I'm going to share some information you probably don't care about! =)
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- My sunburn healing, LOL. I mistakenly used SPF 15.. thought it was 50! Ouch!
- Our 4yr wedding anniversary (June 4th). No idea what we are going to do, but still excited
- My husband's family reunion in June. There are still a lot of people I haven't met yet and we get to see family that we don't see often.
- Going to Disney. Again, no idea when, but I've never been and can't wait.
- Being in a single digit clothing size! So close!!!
- Our church's Mother and Daughter Luncheon. I have always dreamed of going with my own little girl and now I get to!!! Yay!
- Going to Publix tomorrow and getting in on some good deals.
- Finishing our yard projects.
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
- Ran/walked 3.8 miles.
- Played Phase 10 with my hubby.
- Made Pepperoni Pizza Casserole for dinner and one for the freezer.
- Scheduled Kyle's 3yr checkup.
- Searched for lost sippy cups.
- Cleaned my side of the closet.
- Watched Oprah's Earth Day episode.
- Complimented my husband's amazing smile.
- Run a mile and a half in 10mins.
- Read my Bible all the way through. Hate that I still haven't done this.
- Visit Europe.
- Go back to highschool. K, maybe not really..but I wish I had studied harder and paid more attention.
- Give my Mom a hug.
- Be closer to my niece and watch her grow up.
- Shuffle cards.
Eight Shows I Watch: (occasionally)
- American Idol
- Semi-homemade w/ Sandra Lee
- Desperate Housewives
- The Hills
- Grey's Anatomy
- Keeping up with the Kardashian's
- The Amazing Race
Eight People I Tag:
I'm not going to tag anyone. If you feel like doing it, let me know so I can read your 8 things!! :)