Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Mar 4, 2010

a parade!


1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

When my baby girl takes a nap! Unfortunately, Kyle doesn't do the whole sleep thing anymore. But, I can put on a movie or show for him (and he stay quiet) and get a whole bunch of stuff done. That girl of mine is needy!


2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Ribeye steaks! Yumm!

drooooool!!!


3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
For me and my family to live until Christ's return. I really don't want to die and leave my family. Or have any of my family die and leave me. Too sad to think about. I'd rather we all go to heaven together at the same time. =)

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
People say I'm a hypochondriac......

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

Uh, can I skip this question? No idea!!

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
An elegant, sophisticated sounding speaker/talker.

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Australia!




8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Country. I've always wanted a southern accent.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
A super Target... Oh, how I miss Target.


10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
1950's


11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Black.. I'm sure a lot of people would say that!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

Sneezy (I have on and off again allergy problems! Really bad here in NM!)
and

Happy (I'm pretty much always happy!)


14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I really don't like it when a stranger or someone I really don't know that well says my name. It's a weird thing, but it kinda irritates me, lol.


Pretty fun, eh? Go join the parade!



3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love your wish!! And some of our answers were the same too. That was a fun parade!

Jessica said...

I am with you with missing super target! We are stationed in Germany and I miss my target! I'd even take Walmart at this point. :)

Avalon Acres Farm said...

Hi, just popping in from the parade! I enjoyed reading your answers!

Leslie:-)

Swidget 1.0