Blog Widget by LinkWithin

May 6, 2009

Things I love Thursday - Vonage







We've been using Vonage for over a year now and we love it! Before Vonage, our bill would get very high from all the phone calls to Japan. Now with Vonage we get unlimited local, long-distance, and the Asia plan for $34.99. Now I no longer have to say "Sorry, Mom! We've been talking for 30mins now, gotta go!". Vonage's customer service is very friendly and very helpful, too! For getting my sister to sign up we both got a month free of service. Right now, the promotion is "refer a friend-get two months FREE". How cool is that?! Vonage is definitely useful for people who have family living overseas. I have a few military friends who use Vonage, too. I wish I was getting paid to right this, but I'm not. Just sharing my love for Vonage! =)


Head on over to TheDiaperDiaries to check out what other people are lovin'!

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Friendly customer service is really important, I only use a cell phone, good lord knows I dont want to combine cable/internet AND PHONE .. I already have so many problems with brighthouse I dont need to have any more services of theirs!

Taylor said...

Wow, sounds like agreat deal! Glad their service is excellent.

The Nelson's said...

I love Vonage too! It keeps me sane!

Whitney said...

I wish we could get Vonage or at least something else here. We can only get our local service, which I don't mind supporting them, but it's expensive and they do not offer an Internet only package. We pay over $80 and don't even use our landline, only the Internet. Maybe one day! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

More Than Words said...

That's a great deal, Laura!! You're already saving so much...especially by calling Japan frequently!!

thediaperdiaries said...

I have heard really great things about Vonage, but have never made the leap. Time for some more research...

Swidget 1.0