Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Jul 31, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback - Grandparents

Today I'm sharing a photo of my Mom's parents. I have no idea when it was taken. I know for sure it was before 1980. My Grandfather died before my sister was born, and my Grandmother passed away right after my sister was born (which was in 1980, sorry for tellin' your age, Marie!!!). I would have loved to have met them, I think my Grandmother would have been just like my Mom. Very sweet, soft-spoken, and caring.

I'm linking to Alicia's Friday Photo Flashback!

5 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Very cool flashback photos!

Erin said...

Those are neat pictures to have. Your grandmother is wearing a kimono, isn't she? Your grandfather looks so distinguished.

More Than Words said...

HOW AWESOME! I just shared my grandparents on my dad's side last week!! You totally look like your grandma!!!!!!!!!!

really.truly said...

What neat photos! It's so great to have photos of family...it's a connection even if we never get to meet them.

Marie said...

send me the pictures to my email!!!

Swidget 1.0