Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Nov 4, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Costumes



I am not a fan of Halloween, but I sometimes let the kids dress up and go trick or treating. That's it. Each year we make a new decision and usually it's last minute. This year I pretty much dressed the kids up because I didn't want them left out and I didn't want my niece to go trick or treating by herself. Anyways, enough of that. Kyle dressed up as Batman (again, it was a last min. idea.. he's wearing pajamas, LOL), Leah was a poodle, and my niece pretty much just wanted to be girlie, but I guess the costume was supposed to be a Flapper.

To see other Wordless Wednesday pictures, go here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

But hey Mom, you did it! Looks like they were oh so happy and had a good time in the end!

Monkey Giggles said...

Awe..they are adorable.

Thanks for stopping by

Unknown said...

Cute. My oldest boy wore his super man pj's! No harm in that. At least he was ready for bed when you got home!

Anonymous said...

such cute customs. dont' you just wish we can have halloween every day:)
Check out our Wordless Wednesday Fun Post

Swidget 1.0