Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sep 15, 2009

My Jesus, I Love Thee

~My Jesus, I love thee, I know thou art mine;
for thee all the follies of sin I resign.
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art thou;
if ever I loved thee, my Jesus, 'tis now.
~I love thee because thou hast first loved me,
and purchased my pardon on Calvary's tree;
I love thee for wearing the thorns on thy brow;
if ever I loved thee, my Jesus, 'tis now.
~In mansions of glory and endless delight;
I'll ever adore thee in heaven so bright;
I'll sing with the glittering crown on my brow;
if ever I loved thee, my Jesus, 'tis now.
William R. Featherstone

5 comments:

The Nelson's said...

I love this song. We just sang it at church recently too!

Arlene said...

One of my favorites, too :o) Such a pretty melody and great lyrics!

More Than Words said...

Loved that, Laura!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love this song! :D

Shannon said...

Hi! I just sent you an email to let you know you won my giveaway! Yea!

Swidget 1.0