Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Dec 30, 2009

the gift

Christmas morning, I opened up my big present and just started laughing.. and laughing.. and laughing. Brandon gave me the weirdest look and asked me what was wrong. I showed him the box.. this is what was inside.

I'm sure you can figure out that this was NOT what Brandon ordered for me. There was a huge mistake! We had to wait all weekend to get a reply from customer service. Monday morning we found out that my bedspread was sent to a boy in Oklahoma and there was a big mixup. Wondering what that boy got to open up for Christmas????

hehehe.. I am SURE he wasn't laughing just like I was!! :)

6 comments:

jenn said...

Ooooo! I'm loving your (real) new bedspread. The skateboard one... not so much. lol.

More Than Words said...

Oh..LOL, and I'm sure his parents weren't either!!

Look how cute your son is!!!!

Arlene said...

Oh my goodness -- that is too funny! (well, for you, like you said... I probably would have thought it was some kind of mean joke if I were the boy, lol) I hope you'll get the right bedding set soon! :o)

Kristin said...

Oh how funny! Poor little boy probably wasn't too happy about his, huh? Ha!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

You mean, you don't want that?! LOL! :D Too funny!

The Gabes said...

You get your new one yet? It looks gorgeous! Poor boy...so hard to understand those kinds of things when you're young.

Swidget 1.0