Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Dec 23, 2009

No training wheels!!

December 11th, 2009, my firstborn became a grown little man. We decided to see how Kyle would do without his training wheels. He wobbled back and forth a few times, but in less than 30mins, he was off on his own. He was a pro!! I was so close to crying, but fought back the tears and cheered him on. For a split second, I considered throwing the training wheels back on. I don't like this growing up thing. It happens too fast. *sigh* He'll always be my baby boy. =)

Wondering why Miss Leah is saying "uh,oh!" over and over?? Our neighbor across the street has a blowup Snowman decoration and in the daytime Leah ALWAYS says "uh, oh, sn-man" because it isn't inflated! :)

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

How cute was that! He was JAMMIN' down the street! I'm sure he gave your hubby a great work out!!

LOL at Miss Leah! So cute!!!!!

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas too, Laura!!

Swidget 1.0