Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Feb 26, 2009

ONE


Happy 1st Birthday, Baby Girl. Mommy loves you, oh-so much!




I enjoyed being pregnant with you.. I just knew you were going to be a girl!











You were such a little chunker! But, I always wanted a chubby baby..











I got a kick out of seeing you suck your thumb at such an early age.. you stopped after only a few months though..
















Your cheeks were and still are perfect for kissing..












You did so good when you got your ears pierced! You stopped crying as soon as your Daddy stood up.
















Your smiles are hard to catch on camera.. but that makes it all the more special..






Your brother adores you.. and you adore him. He already cares and loves for you so much.
I hope the two of you become the best of friends..







You love to get in to every thing, which is why there are locks on all the cabinets. But, surprisingly, you hardly ever touched the Christmas tree.


You are a Daddy's girl. He loves you more than you can imagine. It didn't take you long before you had him wrapped around your fingers.. ;)









I'm so thankful that I'm the one you call "Mama".

I am having some serious picture issues w/ blogger.. after 2hrs, I give up. This is as good as it's gonna get! :(

10 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great tribute to her! Happy birthday, Leah!!

Arlene said...

Happy birthday to you, Sweet Leah! If Mommy cries off and on today, just know it's because she's so happy to have you in her life :o)

More Than Words said...

Oh, Laura...that was soooo sweet!! I loved seeing all those pictures! I love chubby cheeks on kids!! I always pinch my daughters..LOL!!

Happy 1st birthday!!!!

Oh..and blogger has been trippin' the last couple of days!

The Nelson's said...

Awe, Happy Birthday Leah!

Brooke said...

happy birthday!!!!

(she is a gorgeous little girl)

:D

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how precious! She is such a cutie! I hope she had a great birthday!

Keri said...

That's so sweet! She's a doll. Happy birthday :)

BTW- I gave up posting pictures directly through blogger long ago for the same reason. I use Flickr now and it's greeaat! (plus you can make them whatever size you want instead of only the 3 measly options in the blogger uploader)

Daphine said...

Awwww! I loved this! Happy Birthday baby girl!

jenn said...

She is so beautiful!

Jessica Dawn said...

She is the cutest little girl. I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Swidget 1.0