Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Jun 17, 2009

Granny Mac

Granny Mac and Leah 06/08

If you all could say a little prayer for Brandon's Great Grandma, we'd really appreciate it. I guess the doctors have said that she has less than a week to live. She's almost 90yrs old, so we knew the time was coming soon, but it's still hard. Please pray for Brandon's Grandma and all his Aunt's, it's gotta be really hard on them! Granny Mac has been battling a few health problems, but I think she is now just giving up and doesn't want to live anymore. :( I'll keep you all updated! Thank you!

Granny Mac is all the way on the left-hand side (in black).

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

I'll be praying, Laura!!!! My grandparents are almost 90 also!

jenn said...

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be praying.

Swidget 1.0