Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Jun 18, 2009

He did it!!!!


Remember this test that I had asked you guys to pray about??? The one my hubby had to take earlier than he was supposed to? The one that is super duper hard to make?? Well, my smart husband made it! His first time trying, too! Brandon made Tech!!

Sometimes I get these deep down strange feelings.. and most of the time they are right. I got the feelings when I was pregnant with both my kids. I just KNEW what sex they were. I was right! Last night, before Brandon and I fell asleep we were talking about the results coming out tomorrow. I just KNEW he made it. I just had that feeling. Of course, I didn't tell him that, just in case my little feelings fail me one time, haha.

For those who don't believe in the power of prayer... here's my tongue sticking out at you! LOL. Okay, maybe not, but prayer does work!!!!! Thank you all for praying, it means a lot!

I just want to scream I am so excited!! I've always been proud of my husband, but him making Tech. his first time makes me even more proud. I love you, Babe, and I am so, very proud of you. And so very proud to be your wife!!!

5 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Praise God, Laura! I had been praying for him. Prayer does work!

mwilson86 said...

yay!! Congrats to Brandon!

The Gabes said...

Woohoo!! Dave hasn't tested yet...he's testing in the next month or two..I pray he makes it also

Daphine said...

Congrats to Brandon! Great job Tech man! lol!

More Than Words said...

Awesome, Laura! I can tell you are so proud of you hubby!!!

Congrats to him!!!

Swidget 1.0