Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sep 15, 2008

I love me some Target

I have always loved Target, so I'm not sure why I don't go there more often. I received a $50 GC from MyPoints, so that is why I even went to Target. ((BTW, if you want to sign up for MyPoints, send me your email address, and I will send you a referral email. I receive bonus points for referrals! Just had to put that out there!)) They always have awesome clearance sales (especially after holidays)!

Here's what I found on sale!

-Off! Spray, originally $4.54 each, marked down to $1.13 each. I had a $.75 coupon and a $.55 coupon, so I ended up paying $.38 and $.58 for two bottles of Off! Spray.

-Fructis Garnier Conditioner, with a free bonus conditioner. Orginally $2.54, used $1 coupon. Two bottles of condtioner for $.77 each.

-Biz laundry stain remover, orginally $6.99, marked down to $5.94. I had $2.50 coupons. Final price $3.44 each. I bought 3 bottles because, um, I have two kids, need I say more?

I think I will be stopping by Target a little more often now! Don't forget to browse the endcaps whenever you go to Target/Walmart/wherever! You never know what you'll find! :)

1 comment:

Arlene said...

We just found a deal on Luvs diapers -- buy two of the family-size boxes and get a $5 gift card back. But, we had to $2/1 coupons, plus $1/1 coupon, so we got $5 off, plus the $5 gc. That made them even cheaper than the Target brand diapers (which we normally buy anyway) -- sweet!

Swidget 1.0