Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sep 23, 2008

My First Born

1. Were you married at the time? Yep, but not long. We got married June 4th and got pregnant on July 15th, which also happened to be the day my bestfriend Arlene got married!

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Super happy!

3. How old were you? Young! I was 18 1/2. I like to throw that half in there, LOL.

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Well, we were sorta-kinda-but-not-really trying. So I was curious and ended up taking a pregnancy test! I really wasn't expecting it to be positive!

5. Who did you tell first? My husband was at work.. and I couldn't wait any longer to tell someone, so I called my sister!

6. Did you want to find out the sex? Very much so!

7. Due date? April 6th, 2006.

8. Did you deliver early or late? A week late.

9. Did you have morning sickness? Yes!!!

10. What did you crave? Everything. It was different each week. But mostly choc. chip cookies.

11. Who irritated you the most? Nobody.

12. What was your first child's sex? Boy.

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 25lbs.

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope, the labor was when the complications came.

15. Where did you give birth? Mtn. Home AFB, Idaho

16. How many hours were you in labor? I'm not sure when you are actually considered in labor. But, my contractions started Tuesday evening, I went into the hospital Wednesday around 7pm, and gave birth Thursday at 4am.

17. Who drove you to the hospital? My hubby

18. Who watched? Just my hubby

19. Was it vaginal or c-section? Vaginal

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I did and it was a nightmare.

21. How much did your child weigh? 7lb. 4.9oz

22. What did you name him/her? Kyle

23. How old is your first born today? He'll be 2.5 in October.


If you end up doing this on your blog, let me know so that I can read it!

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Technically, it was the day we had our church wedding, because we all got married (legally) on the same day, remember? lol

You should also mention that your best friend was, like, the last person in Japan to find out that you were expecting... *ahem* ;o)

hehehe, love you!

Laura said...

I know, but I didnt want to write a huge long answer explaining why your legal wedding date was in May and your church wedding in July. So, I stuck with July. Plus, I like my story, ahaha, so Im stickin to it.

Arlene said...

lol, you're such a beanhead! :P

Oh, btw, did you get my email explaining how to put up the email icon? And the other email with websites for blogger help?

And, another btw, is Brandon back yet? j/w :o)

Arlene said...

Oops, I'm sure you saw a comment from "you" in your email. I forgot to sign out, lol.

Anyway, I added your label list for you; I put it above your archive listing. :o)

Swidget 1.0