Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Oct 6, 2008

Our Weekend

On Saturday we had a very busy, yet fun-filled day! It started with us getting up at 7am, getting ready and heading out to the base's parking lot yard sale. I was on a misson to find both of the kids pants as it will be getting cool here really soon. I ended up buying Leah a couple of outfits (I couldn't resist the cute dresses!!). I found Kyle some jeans.. and when I started to look around, I realized there was nobody manning their spot. Uh, okay. It was getting pretty warm outside, and Kyle wanted something to drink.. so I just left. Oh, well! I guess they really didn't want to sell their stuff anyways.

When we got back to the car, Kyle told me that his feet were hurting and that his shoes were "tight". Poor kid! I was thinking earlier that he was probably outgrowing his shoes, but never checked. So, we decided to make a stop at the mall. We ended up buying him three pairs of shoes! He needed new dress shoes, and they were on sale for $4.99. And then I found a pair of shoes that I liked on Kyle, but Brandon liked a different pair better, so we just bought both, LOL.

After the mall, we went home, changed and headed back out the door. We went to the Circus!! I was so excited. I have never been to a Circus before and neither have the kids, so it was a first for the three of us. We had such a good time and we even dragged Uncle Matt and Aunt Rebekah to go, too. I took a couple of pictures, but halfway through Leah was hot (that girl needs her AC, spoiled I tell ya!) and she was getting sleepy. I ended up standing for quite a bit of it and didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to.

Once the circus was finished, we decided to go to Cici's for dinner. It was a first (again) for both Rebekah and I. We all loved it!! They have a BBQ pizza and a spinach dip pizza.. oh my goodness!! It was all so yummy. After dinner, the boys went back home and the girls went to a Mary Kay party. We got home a little bit after 9pm, but I was exhausted. What a day!!!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0